Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Up, Down, All Around

This past week or so has been a real roller coaster of emotions for me.

High: Soccer Season offically began!  And my team looks like we could be pretty decent.  I will keep you updated on that.

Low: Unfotunatley, I had to make a few cuts (even though it's at the Freshman level).  Having a 15 year old girl crying and begging you to let her pleassssssse have another chance is SO.NOT.FUN.  Awful experience.

High: A student I subbed for last week told me I don't look a day over 21.  Is it too early to be getting excited over age compliments?

Low: Subbing, ewwwww

High: Kyle traded in his truck (So long, Red Dragon!) for a sweet (and beautiful) Jeep.

Low: Kyle specifically told me not to "test" his panic button.  I did anyway.  I got yelled at.  Then when test-driving his jeep, his turn signals, radio, and speedometer were not working for me.  I got yelled at some more and blamed for these issues.  Side note: It was NOT my fault, his ignition starter was stuck.  Kyle apologized.  I'm still childish and want to press his Panic Button again.

High: 3 weeks until Spring Break!

Low: 3 weeks until Spring Break :(

3 comments:

The best 15 year old soccer player ever said...

I'm never going to forgive you for cutting me. This is going to scar me for the rest of my life. I hate you!

Luz said...

Wow seems like you have one pissed 15 year old coming after you!

Also, what is a panic button? I would be testing it all of the time.

Also my Spring Break is next week, boo yeah!

WhitC said...

15 year old soccer player: I'm sorry for ruining your life!!!

Luz: A panic button is the thing that sets your car alarm off. So annoying, but so much fun.