Friday, February 4, 2011

My Celebrity Crush

Not Brad Pitt.  Not Johnny Depp.  No, not even Robert Pattinson.

My celebrity crush is....



Conan O'Brien.  That's right.  This guy.

Why do I love Conan?

He is the ONLY person on television (except Michael Scott) who consistently and frequently makes me laugh out loud.  Even when I'm by myself.

I'm so googly eyed over him.  I want to meet him, shake his hand, hug him, and then marry him (sorry Kyle).

I find pretty much everything Conan does and/or says to be hilarious.  And if you haven't see his new TBS show...you need to.  I think Conan's at his best these days.  Pure perfection.

Just check out this clip from last nights show.  Lingerie Puppy Bowl?  When have I ever laughed so hard I ask you?!?  When?!


"Check out the rack on that puppy!"

5 comments:

mandaelyse said...

Conan is wonderful. I support this marriage. Kyle will understand. He loves him too. Maybe society will someday allow you to have 2 husbands?

Ginger King said...

You're obsessed with redheads

WhitC said...

At least I didn't put Daniel Cook

Luz said...

DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK!DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK!DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK!DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK!DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK!DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK!DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK! DANIEL COOK!

I think you should have a polygamist marriage, just the other way around. Not because you're mormon or anything but just because you feel like it.

MarBal said...

You should invent your own kind of Mormonism. The secret underwear will be way classier.