Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mr. Romance

Kyle really knows how to bring the romance.  Last night, at our Valentine's Day dinner date, the conversation turned to how little money I have right now, and how very poor I am (truly, $28 in my bank account right now).

Whitney: "I am so poor.  I seriously think I might have to start stripping"

Kyle:  "And the good news about that is, you don't even have to be good looking to be a stripper"

Whitney: [blank stare]

Kyle: "Oh...that didn't come out right did it?"

Sigh, he melts my heart

4 comments:

mandaelyse said...

"Poor Whitney" is now a label.

WhitC said...

Haha I love it this label because it applies to both my financial status and emotional status

Luz said...

Kyle has always been such a charmer!

Marty said...

Whitney, you can come out here and be my maid. I won't make you strip, and you won't even have to worry about money, because you can eat all the leftover scraps the cat rejects.