Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Belated Post

Is anyone still out there?

After not blogging for nearly a YEAR I can't imagine anyone still follows this unreliable piece of work.

And yet, I've decided (once again) to begin blogging again!  I'll do my best my friends.  I'll do my best.

What has changed in the last year?  Lets see:

- My first full year of teaching went TREMENDOUSLY well.  I still have a job.  I was voted "Favorite New Teacher." I'm still in love with my career

- I got ENGAGED.  That's kind of a big deal I guess.  Mark your calenders: 7.06.13.  Galena, IL

- Kyle and I MOVED.  Again.  We have an actual house with a huge back yard!  Also, we're having a party tonight so if you're in the area...

- I made it through my first half marathon.  And haven't run since.  Oops.  I might want to think about starting that up again.  The number on the scale keeps going up.  It's like weight and exercise are related somehow.  Hmm

- My girl crush Ann Curry was fired from her TODAY show job.  I feel very angry with NBC over that.  In fact, after Conan/Curry-gate I would completely boycott the network if it wasn't for Parks & Rec.  Crap.

And that is honestly about it.  I'm nothing if not consistent.

2 comments:

Marty said...

Solid post. I can't wait to see pictures of your house!

Don't feel bad about not blogging last year. The first year of teaching high school is exhausting (according to people who have told me this).

Ann Curry is a classy, special lady who deserves better. WTF NBC.

mandaelyse said...

I'm still out there! Blog on!