Monday, May 9, 2011

Girl Crush

I do realize I've been doing everything BUT "Blogging On" as of late.  Life for me recently has been a medley of end-of-the-year school stuff, end-of-the-season soccer stuff, deciding where Kyle and I should move to this summer, and worrying about still not getting any official word over my job for next year.  I have been busy, that is for sure.

Moving on to more important things.  Because I've been so busy lately, I've sadly not been able to watch the TODAY show very often.  This makes me upset for two reasons:
1. It's a quality program.  News, fluff, and great hosts all in hours upon hours of television = perfection!
2. It features my girl crush.

Who is she, you ask?


It's Ann Curry!!

I mean seriously, what is not to love about this woman?  She is smart, beautiful, and oh so caring.  Have you ever seen her interview someone?  Or report from a war-zone?  Or look deep into the eyes of a grieving child and let them know life will get better?  Or trade jokes with Mr. Roker?  It doesn't matter what she does, it's always quality, and it's always touching.  SHE GETS IT. 

And she is my girl crush.  And don't judge me.  And that is all.

2 comments:

Marty said...

The end of the semester sucks. Love me some Today Show. I watch it every day!

Marty said...

I also really like the dirty jokes that Al Roker makes that everybody tries to ignore. He makes an awkward S&M joke during ALMOST EVERY cooking segment (whip the eggs/beat the cream, you know) and it cracks me up.